I find myself flowing like a river telling the tales of difficulties & singing the joys experienced. Tunes change during the course of the flow, the tempo of each tale & the song strikes a fresh note even when hit by stones embedded...But then the river beds, the banks on the either side, trees and all that the Lord has created standstill & fixed, but I keep flowing and will keep flowing on and on...Waiting for no one to embark me on my journey...Yes few sand particles, pebbles and gravels moved with me but journeyed only for a while.... The poignant part - I remember them but they don't. The pragmatic part - How can they when they were fixed... and so I keep flowing...to drive some more sand dust, some more pebbles and some more gravel.
The only ordeal is that much later in the course some tangible elements embarked me on my journey which did not mix with me, kept flowing with me and journeyed well for a long time till I laid them on the banks of some different history. Strangely, some elements did mix with me and when they mixed with me I realized that they changed my sanity forever, they were colorful pollutants...But I know, I will soon find my way into the perpetual calm oceans where the horizons demarcates the land and the sky or I shall escape like a soul and become the free flowing clouds and the shower down to join some river to flow again, sing again and chant again on my way to the vicious cycle...
No comments:
Post a Comment